Your registration has been received.
Thank you for choosing Ontracks for your training needs.
You will receive an email before the course, containing the workshop detailed logistics
(start time, URL, etc.).
IMPORTANT! Test your connection
You will be required to use Ontracks’ Maximo Learning Environment. Please test your connection before joining the class.
TEST URL: http://rem.mymaximotraining.com/maximo
If you are unable to access the learning environment or launch Maximo due to your organization’s permissions, please contact your IT department before class.
If you will be unable to connect due to corporate policy, you may still follow along, but you will not be able to participate in the exercises.
Ontracks Cancellation Policy:
- Ontracks reserves the right to cancel a scheduled online workshop up to 1 business day before the course start date. If a workshop is cancelled, we will contact students directly to arrange a training credit or refund. Every effort will be made to reschedule a cancelled class, or transfer enrollments to a later date.
- Ontracks’ training workshops are accessible to end-users only. Ontracks reserves the right to cancel registration for anyone deemed to be a service provider or non-end user. In the event Ontracks cancels an individual’s registration, a full refund for the workshop will be provided.
Customer Cancellation Policy:
- Customer cancellations received more than 1 business days before the course start date are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Customer cancellations made the day of the course may not be eligible for a refund, and will be handled on a case by case bases
- Course enrollment substitutions are acceptable any time up to the course start time. Send your substitution request to email@example.com.