After attending the Maximo Work Management Training Workshop, you will have a solid understanding of IBM Maximo’s capabilities for managing maintenance and performing day-to-day work management transactions. This workshop covers all elements of the work management process: identification, planning, scheduling, assignment, execution, completion and analysis. Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. Ontracks delivers Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Who should attend?
The Maximo Work Management Training Workshop is targeted to individuals who will perform basic daily maintenance transactions in Maximo, including:
- Maintenance Supervisors / Managers
- Maintenance Planners / Schedulers
- Maximo Administrator
- Maintenance Foreman / Leads
- Maximo Super Users
The Maximo Work Management Training Workshop covers the following topic areas:
- The Purpose of Maximo
- Getting Started in Maximo
- Screens and Navigation
- Module / Application Overview
- Searching and Querying
- Assets vs. Locations in Maximo
- Using the Asset / Location Hierarchy
- Work Order Field Definitions
- Creating Work Requests
- Creating Work Orders
- Typical Workflow Process (Statuses)
- Reviewing Work Requests / Work Orders
- Applying Planning Information to your Work Order (tasks, labor, materials and tools)
- Assigning Actuals to your Work Order
- Completing / Closing Work Orders
- Creating Job Plans
- Locating and Duplicating Job Plans from the Library
- Creating Safety Plans
- Creating Preventive Maintenance (PM) Records
- Generating PMs
- Using the Inventory Module to Locate Items
Duration and Dates
The Work Management for Maximo Training Workshop is a two-day course.
The Work Management for Maximo Training Workshop is available on-site in Canada and the USA. For our public scheduled workshops, please click the button below.