After attending this three-day hands-on workshop, you will have a solid understanding of IBM Maximo’s work management, procurement and materials management capabilities in Maximo 7.6*. This workshop covers all elements of Maximo’s work management process: identification, planning, scheduling, assignment, execution, completion along with the common day-to-day procurement and materials management processes. Ontracks provides custom Maximo 7.6 training and can customize the workshop to meet your needs. We deliver Maximo training throughout the US and Canada. Working with Maximo workshop is also available as an on-site option for all Maximo versions: 5.x, 6.x, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6.
Who should attend?
The “Working with Maximo Training Workshop” is targeted at individuals who require knowledge of the major Maximo transactions, including:
- Maintenance Supervisors / Managers
- Maintenance Planners / Schedulers
- Maximo Administrator
- Maintenance Foreman / Leads
- Maximo Super Users
- Project Managers
- Procurement Specialists
- Materials Management Personnel
- Warehouse Managers and Warehouse Clerks
The following five modules are presented in the Working with Maximo 7.6 Workshop:
- Module 1: Maximo Overview (Screens, Navigation, Modules/Applications, Searching & Querying)
- Module 2: Foundation Data (Organizations, Sites, Locations, Assets, Location/Asset Hierarchies, People, Labor)
- Module 3: Work Management (Work Management Process, Service Requests, Work Orders, Planning & Scheduling, Collecting and Reporting Costs, Completing/Closing Records, Job Plans, Safety Plans, Preventive Maintenance, Generating PMs)
- Module 4: Inventory Management (Creating Items, Adding items to Inventory, Inventory Transactions, Inventory Reorder Routine, Service Items)
- Module 5: Procurement (Procurement Process, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receiving, Invoices, Three Way Matching)
Duration and Dates
The “Working with Maximo Training Workshop” is a three-day workshop. This workshop is available as a public training session as well as on-site in Canada and the USA.
For upcoming training sessions please see the public training schedule.