After attending this hands-on workshop, you will be able to administer, configure and support the database and core applications in IBM Maximo 7.6.1.x. The workshop introduces you to the applications used to set up and control Maximo as well as maintain the system as changes occur in your organization.
Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. We deliver Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Maximo System Administration workshop is also available as an on-site option for all Maximo versions: 5.x, 6.x, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6.
Who should attend?
The Maximo System Administration Training Workshop is targeted to individuals who perform administrative duties or to learn advanced functionality of Maximo, including:
- Maximo Administrators
- Maximo Super-Users or Support Personnel
- Maximo Project Managers
- IT Personnel Supporting Maximo
The following four modules are presented in the Maximo System Administration Fundamentals Workshop:
- Module 1: Maximo System Architecture (System Components, System Files, Logging, Application Options, Organization/Site Structure)
- Module 2: System Configuration (Database Configuration, Creating and Modifying Fields, Creating and Modifying Tables, Changing Attribute Properties, Domain Types and Setup, Using Application Designer, Screen Configurations.
- Module 3: System Automation (Creating and Using Escalations, Communication Templates, Cron Task Setup, Wogen Engine, Workflow Basics)
- Module 4: Application Enablement (Document Linking and Setup, Classifications, Calendars)
The Maximo System Administration Fundamentals Training Workshop is a two-day in person, or five-day online workshop. The workshop is available online, as a public training session, as well as an on-site workshop in Canada and the US.