IBM Maximo for Nuclear is a pre-configured version of Maximo designed specifically for nuclear organizations. Maximo for Nuclear provides a single platform for managing all asset types and supports the industry-specific requirements by modeling nuclear objects and business processes such as tech specs, clearances, permits, surveillance testing, and corrective actions.
Maximo for Nuclear Power features include:
- Manages all stages of the asset life cycle including procurement, acquisition, inventory control, configuration, work management, preventive maintenance, and corrective action.
- Addresses the specialized needs of the nuclear power industry by providing dedicated applications to support the management of technical specs, surveillance requirements, calibration, and procurement engineering.
- Allows organizations to develop standardized job plans, impact plans, permits, and clearances for critical and recurring work.
- Provides advanced scheduling for the management of preventive maintenance programs.
- Helps promote nuclear safety through the use of impact plans, permits, clearances, and corrective action programs.
- Supports best-practice business processes defined in the Standard Nuclear Performance Model by providing ready-to-use and configurable workflow engine.
- Provides industry-specific decision support by providing ready-to-use and configurable report content that is based on nuclear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
For more information on Maximo for Nuclear Power and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com