Ontracks Consulting is an IBM Premier Business Partner and can help you with evaluating IBM Maximo software alternatives during your budgeting or simply supplying additional licenses as your needs change. Our strategic partnership with IBM allows Ontracks to be your trusted advisor and simplify the sales process by having one point of contact and vendor for both software and services related to your Maximo initiatives.
IBM Maximo Asset Management software provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control.
Maximo Asset Management:
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs)
- Adapts to changing business requirements and connects with other enterprise systems through a flexible business process configuration platform and scalable service oriented architecture.
IBM Maximo is available pre-configured for specific industries:
IBM Maximo for Oil & Gas
IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager
IBM Maximo for Utilities
IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management
IBM Maximo for Transportation
IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler
IBM Maximo Linear Asset Management
IBM Maximo for Nuclear Power
IBM Maximo for Service Providers
Maximo for Calibration
For more information on software options and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org