IBM Maximo for Service Providers helps manage assets for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. IBM Maximo for Service Providers helps lower total cost of ownership and increase profitability and customer satisfaction by managing your customer’s assets either through third-party outsourcing or internally shared services model.
Maximo for Service Providers features include:
- Provide detailed and accurate billing with a review and approval cycle
- Reduce TCO by leveraging a single deployed instance to manage multiple customers
- Improve efficiency of service delivery with automatic notification and automatic assignments
- Manage multiple customers with many physical locations and provide unique customer contracts and rules to define entitlement of services and pricing
- Automatically bill your customers for recurring fees, for asset management, and asset usage
- Based on leading standards-based technology: web-architected platform built on J2EE with advanced business process management, based on SOA, web services and XML
Rich functionality allows for multiple billing methods across managed assets and services. Gives a service provider visibility into all of the costs of maintaining assets and providing services. Provides transparency for the customer into their usage of those assets and services.
One repository for data such as a listing of the Services you will provide to your customers; the SLAs to provide them; the prices that will be charged and the ability to monitor the process around delivering these services. Documentation of the services that will be performed for the customer. Entitlement checks against these contracts allowing you to ensure the Customer is entitled to that service under the requested conditions, and, most importantly, the prices that will be charged for the services provided.
Functionality includes the ability to automatically assign the appropriate person or team responsible for handling each request, will select the appropriate job plan or template to accomplish the requested work, will notify the appropriate individuals about the work in process, and will determine the next steps that are needed. Provides for a smooth and consistent response to any request from customers. Provides visibility for Service Provider management and the customer on the progress of the response.
Complete segregation of customer data. Provides the ability to run multiple customers on one instance. Reduced cost for maintenance and upkeep.
Interactive, Action Based Workflows
Comprehensive engine allowing you to automate service delivery. Ensures consistency of service delivery and process management.
Versatile Reporting Engine
Report tooling includes canned reports, Key Performance Indicators displayed on a dashboard, Ad Hoc Query functionality and a query wizard allowing users to define and schedule their own reports. Provides Service Provider management with in depth results on their business.
For more information on Maximo for Service Providers and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org